JOIN US AND SHOW YOUR SUPPORT!
Sign up by January 31, 2017 to get your ad in our Spring 2017 print guide!
We would love to have you join us as a sponsor of CincyGayWeddings.com and the CGW Wedding Guide. Since our start-up in February 2015, we have grown to an online subscriber base with over 1,200 users, and reached thousands of people in the LGBT community through our outreach efforts and printed guides.
As a wedding officiant, I have booked 10+ same-sex weddings just in the last 90 days--a huge increase as full wedding planning for same-sex couples "catches up." Same-sex weddings account for 18% of my overall bookings for the next 12 months. Also, it is interesting to note that unlike opposite sex couples over half came to me without a venue or other vendors in place. In these cases booking an officiant first was important, and direction to you as CGW Vendors is a huge value-add for them.
Here is an example of why CGW is relevant:
Since we began, there has been no men's formalwear vendor that has been willing to sign-up. I've had three male couples concerned about going together to pick out tuxedoes and sending their LGBT wedding parties. (One couple, for example, was wary because of negative past experiences shopping together in retail stores.) Sadly, I do not have a referral for them. Happily, for women's bridal and every other category I do. Our listings matter and for those that have experienced discrimination (passive or aggressive) knowing that you will be welcomed is a feeling that every couple should enjoy when planning their wedding.
We did experience a low booking period as many same-sex couples who desired to be married did so during the sporadic "gaps" in legislation prior to the SCOTUS decision. Now is the time to continue your support as new couples seek to marry under the freedom granted by Obergefell v. Hodges. Also, as our online listings and print guides continue to reach larger audiences and become a greater community resource, I know you will benefit from continuing to support our message of inclusivity and acceptance.
I have heard from many of our current Cincinnati wedding vendor sponsors about their success stories, and each time I put a printed guide into the hands of a same-sex couple their reaction is always one of joy. I can't express enough how important open and welcoming support is to them, and although marriage equality has passed, discrimination remains.
To date we have virtually every category in wedding planning represented in Greater Cincinnati. Our efforts have been difficult in some, and we still work to create relationships within the community to foster understanding where reticence remains.
Your support will help keep the CGW Wedding Guide and CincyGayWeddings.com going strong.
Our print guide is expanding this Spring, with more feature stories, more distribution points, and display racks at many locations. We use every dollar and then some to continue in our passion to represent you as strong supporters of the LGBT community.
I wish I could say our work is over, but we know it's not. We have seen discrimination and tragedy against the LGBT community this past year like never before. We need you, and we hope you'll join us!
We work to keep your cost down and value up, and we know that not all price points fit all businesses. So we are offering several listing levels, and commitment discounts to better serve you. Premier and Partner 2-year listings are offered at a substantial savings. The value for CGW and the same-sex couples we serve is in your commitment and continuity of support, and so our offer in return is a 50% savings off of regular listing rates.
Please choose your Sponsor Listing option below (pay in full -or- pay in 5 installments at no additional charge), and we appreciate your love and support!
Scott Rev. Scott DeMarco, Wedding Officiant
Scott DeMarco, CincyGayWeddings.com www.revscottdemarco.com
SPONSORSHIP LEVELS & BENEFITS
- Logo placement "Resources of Couples" and as/under "PARTNER SPONSORS" listed on all other published pages on the site where appropriate.
- Logo placement on all promotional materials including but not limited to digital and printed media. Includes online digital listing* and print listing* in the Spring 2017 and Fall 2017 editions of the "CGW Wedding Guide".
- Logo placement on signage at events, conferences, trade shows, and community events where cincygayweddings.com is an attendee. Includes placement at Gay Pride local events and booth with logo imprint on booth banner.
- Vendor-supplied promotional materials featured and distributed at events, conferences, trade shows, and community events where cincygayweddings.com is an attendee
- Ad, promotion or coupon placement twice yearly in the quarterly CGW e-blast
- Includes a half-page ad* in CGW Wedding Guide/printed directory. (The full-color CGW Wedding Guide is printed twice yearly)
- Use of CGW sponsor logo.
- Logo placement "Resources of Couples" and as/under "PREMIER SPONSOR" listed on all other published pages on the site where appropriate.
- Online listing* placement for one-year, a line listing (no graphic) in your category in the CGW Wedding Guide (print edition) with the option to purchase a print ad in the CGW Wedding Guide (twice yearly.)
- Ad, promotion or coupon placement once a year in the quarterly CGW e-blast
- Use of CGW sponsor logo.
*Online and Print Guide ads are a benefit of CGW Sponsorship. We do not sell ads separately.
SPONSOR LISTING RATES - PAY IN FULL -or- PAY IN 5 INSTALLMENTS**
Premier Sponsor Listing - 1 Year Online Only @ $250 or 5 payments of $25
Partner Sponsor Listing - 1 Year Online and Print @ $600 or 5 payments of $120 (save 20% off $750)
Premier Sponsor Listing - 2 Years Online Only @ $375 or 5 payments of $75 (save 25% off $500)
Partner Listing - 2 Years Online and FREE FULL-PAGE PRINT AD UPGRADE FOR NEXT 4 ISSUES @ $750 or 5 payments of $150 (save 50% off $1,500)
**Installment Payments by Credit Card Only
After payment, you will be returned to this page to register your Sponsor Agreement.
Pay in full or pay in 5 INSTALLMENTS!
If you prefer to pay by check, please remit as follows:
Payable to: "Trumidio, Inc."
Mail to: Trumidio, Inc. c/o Scott DeMarco, 842 Monroe St., Newport, KY 41071
If you would like an invoice for accounting purposes please complete the following form. It is due upon receipt.